AFC course set 2014
Tuesday, November 26, 2013
THE National Football Association of Brunei Darussalam (NFABD)
will be conducting an Asian Football Confederation (AFC)
‘C’ Certificate Coaching Course.
The course will be held in Brunei Muara district and all
aspiring coaches are to register at NFABD House, Jalan
Pusat Persidangan, Bandar Seri Begawan, BB4313, Brunei
Darussalam. The course details.
1. Duration: 10-22 January 2014.
2. Venue: Brunei Muara district.
3. Closing date: 4pm, 10 December
4. Course fee: $350 (Brunei citizens) and $450
Kindly bring along the following for registration. The
contact persons are Awg Mohd Noor bin Hj Abdullah, Pg
Zulkarnain bin Pg Hj Md Noor or Dk Shikin. +6732380047
1. Registration Fee: $20 (Non refundable)
2. Documents: Identity Card/Passport
3. Photograph: One colour passport size photo
The participants must be physically fit as all are
required to take part in the practical sessions. This is
a full time course which requires 100 per cent
attendance during the course duration. As the course has
an allowed maximum number of participants, it will be on
a first come first serve basis. (Subject to approval)
The Brunei Times