NFABD Rebrand Contest
Wednesday, August 26, 2020
The National Football Association of Brunei Darussalam (NFABD), the football governing body which has been registered under the Registrar of Societies (RoS) since 2011 is inviting individuals and teams to rebrand the association by giving it a new logo and name.
- This competition is open to all citizens and permanent residences of Brunei Darussalam.
- All logos designed for this competition must be original and has not yet been contested anywhere.
- Participants are allowed to submit multiple entries using separate forms.
- Participants are required to include explanations and elaborations for the designs and names submitted for the competition.
- All logos must include the name of the association spelt in Jawi.
- Only a maximum number of three colours are allowed for each logos.
- As for the proposed names, they must include the name of our country, Brunei Darussalam.
- Digital copies of the logo should be submitted to email@example.com &
firstname.lastname@example.org in png format, under subject 'NFABD Logo competition'.
- Participants are required to fill in the participation form, which is downloadable below.
- Alternately, participants can also get physical copies of the form at NFABD House, Jalan Pusat Persidangan, Bandar Seri Begawan, BB4313, Brunei Darussalam.
- All logos submitted will belong to NFABD, and the association has the rights to modify the winning logo wherever deemed suitable, with consent from the winner if needed.
- Winners will be contacted directly and are required to submit an 'unflattened/layered' softcopy in psd or ai format.
- Deadline for submission: 30 September 2020. Any entries submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.